Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby

We had a party for Abby last night. She had a blast!!! We were having a small ice storm last night so it took everyone forever to get here. I am so lucky that we have such sweet friends to get out in the weather for abby's bday. She had the best time with everyone.

This morning she woke up and we got her a cupcake and she blew out the candle. She was in awe. Guy took the day off and they have had a blast all day. We went to art and then Abby got to go to mcdonalds and got a happy meal. SHe has had a great birthday.

2 comments:

melinda courtney said...

Thank you so much for your prayers! God is so good!!! Mark is cancer free and on the road to recovery. I appreciate your comments concerning our hospital experience. We had two extremes--the best care and the absolute worst. I've called the floor manager, but he hasn't returned my call.

I'm glad someone else surfs around blogs like I do! :) I can spend hours connecting from blog to blog. Now, I'll be sure to check in on your blog. I live in Mississippi. Do you have any ties to the South?

Happy Birthday to your daughter!! She is precious! That's a fun age!

Thanks again!
Melinda

The Segrest Family said...

happy birthday abby!!!!!!!!!