Friday, July 25, 2008

Jack at 28 weeks

we went to the ob on wednesday night. Jack looks great! He opened and closed his eyes and moved his eye around to see what was going on. I also got to see him practice a little breathing. He opened his hand to give us a little wave, or he was telling us he wanted out of the light. I am measuring a week to two weeks bigger. When I was pregnant with Abby I measured two weeks behind, so I am a little nervous about having a big baby. At about 9 each night he soes aerobics inside my belly so Guy really gets to feel him. Abby really only moved like that early in the morning and in the middle of the night. I am not sleeping well...so sad. Between the heartburn, going to the bathroom, and leg cramps I just can't get to sleep. At least I will be ready to stay up all night with Jack. we are all very excited and nervous for this sweet bundle of joy to grace us with his presence.

No comments: