Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'M PREGNANT

I am 7wk 6days. We are really excited!!!! I have been waiting to tell until I had an ultrasound. I went to the doctor and saw and heard the baby. There was a definite heart beat and we could see it beating. Abby was very confused. I have been having plenty of nausea...always fun. My nausea comes anytime of the day. I am not real sure why they call it morning sickness. I have also noticed i am having a hard time wearing some of my clothes. I think it is a little to soon but what can i do. I go back to the doctor at the end of march. I will keep updating.

6 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for all of you! Abby is going to be a great big sister!! YEA!! I'll call you soon :)Hope that you feel better...

helen said...

Congrats!!! That is sooooo exciting!! Keep us posted about everything!!!

The Segrest Family said...

oooooooooooooh!yay!!!! im so excited for y'all!!! keep the updates coming!

Amanda Kellum said...

Oh Barrie! CONGRATULATIONS! I am thrilled for you guys! Keep the updates coming!

jwhite said...

Congrats and hope you feel better. I am a big fan of Zofran and they make a generic form now so its cheap :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.