Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

She could only sit up by herself for a second and then slowly fell over to the side.
She is my little peanut.
Abby was a trooper getting the sweater on Guy's mom gave her for easter. It was about 90 degrees and there were a couple of screams while I got her arms in the sleeves, but she hung in there for the pictures. I had to make ridiculous faces at her to get her to smile.
getting a little tired of the photo shoot.


I got this cute dress for her for the summer. She is playing with her lamb that her grandma gave her for easter.

I put Abby in the boppy while I am in the shower.

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

she is too cute! i love her faces that she makes!
mk

The Ueltschey's said...

Cutie patootie! I LOVE the pink and white dress! SO precious! Thanks for posting more pictures. I hate that I can't see her in person, but it is so fun to watch her "grow up" with the pictures that you post!