Friday, October 03, 2008

SICK SICK SICK

Abby got the stomach virus two weeks ago and then gave it to me. It was so much fun to be 37 weeks pregnant on the bathroom floor. I never ask Guy to come home and help me, but I did this time. Well we were all better after a couple of days. Then my friend Heather and her little boy and new baby came over on Monday and they had the stomach virus the week before but thought they were fine. By the way Heather had her baby Friday night while she had the stomach virus and her husband is deployed in the middle east. PUTS THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE!!!!! I really can't think of many things worse than being in labor while you have the stomach virus.Tuesday night Guy got the stomach virus, and then Abby threw up all afternoon on Wednesday. I have never felt so sorry for someone in all my life. The poor child could not even pick her head up to look at me. Then I got a sick Thursday morning. I thought she was getting better and then she woke up this morning with a cough cold and fever. She will barely drink anything and wont eat anything. I have poured clorox all over this house, and I have clorox wipes everywhere hoping to get rid of all the germs. I just hope everyone is feeling great by Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

oh barrie! im so sorry that you all have been so sick!!!

BUT - i heard that jack was born yesterday! i cant wait to see his picture!!!!!!! congrats, mom of two!