Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Update on the baby

I went to the doctor on Monday for a check and everything looked great. I had another ultrasound and I saw two hands and legs. I was crazy to see how big the baby has gotten in a couple of weeks. The baby had a strong heartbeat at 143. I have a strong feeling it is a boy....I thought abby was a boy(she is a very big girly girl). I go back in a month to have the triple screen and another check on the baby. I am starting to wear maternity clothes which feel much better. I feel like I am really big around the belly. We are really excited!!

4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

I think that it's a boy too!! I am so glad that everything went well at the doctor. And the pictures below of Abby are so cute! She is such a pretty girl...it sounds like she is very very busy!!

blog said...

Hey Women! I don't know if you will remember me but I am Claire Webb from Greenwood. I found your blog...um, somehow and stalk you now. You have such a beautiful family! I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first and love seeing your updates!

Barrie Shoaf said...

congrats on your baby!!!! I hope you are doing well. The blog world really is small. Do you have a blog?

The Segrest Family said...

barrie! so glad to see an update... i want to see pictures of your 'big' belly =)
hope you are feeling well...
abby is such a beautiful little girl!!!