Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas and more

We had a great christmas! My Mom and brother got here on Saturday and left Wednesday. We had our neighbors and our waitress from our favorite place to eat over for dinner on christmas eve. we had a low key christmas brunch. I had the best time having my family here. I miss them very much when they leave. Abby had the best time opening her gifts and playing with all her stuff. I think she was a little overwhelmed by everything.

On christmas day Abby got the stomach virus..then I got it wednesday..then guy got it friday. We were all under the weather until late sunday afternoon. I HATE THE STOMACH VIRUS!!!!!

Sunday morning Abby punched me on my bare eye and I got a corneal abrasion.. LOTS OF FUN. I felt like I had ten eyelashes in my eye and i couldn't get them out. I could not open my eye until late last night. I am putting antibiotics in my eye and taking pain medication. I hate pain medication! I didn't take anything after I had Abby....so let me tell you this really really hurts. The opthomologist said it should get alot better in next day or so. By the way Abby did not mean to hit me and was very upset. she kept saying moma ok, i sorry, give hug. It was very cute and made me feel so much better.

I hope everyone has a great new years!!

1 comment:

The Ueltschey's said...

Oh my goodness...you guys have had a rough end of the year! I am sorry about your eye and I hope that it's get better really quickly! Sweet Abby...