Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update

I promise to do a better job on posting pictures!!

When we got back from jackson we started thinking about Guy's fellowship and other job opportunities. I will make this short-We are going to come to jackson the first week in December and he is going to interview with a group in tupelo, one in oxford, and talk with a guy at a private practice in jackson. He is also still interested in the job at the V.A. There are plenty of hard choices to make. I really like the idea of tupelo. This practice seems very nice and they seem really interested in Guy. I know it is about three hours from jackson, but i figure it is alot closer than where i am know. I can get in the car any time i want and come home. he still has to decide whether or not to take the fellowship. I think these interviews will help him make up his mind what is best for him and for our family. This is a big weight on our shoulders!!! I am just sitting back and trying to be patient and trust that whatever path we are supposed to go down that is what will happen.

On a second note...I am really enjoying church! I met a lady who used to be involved in the mothers program(which they dont have anymore). She sent out an email to all the moms at church about my situation. I got plenty of emails and some phone calls. Everybody had gone through what i am going through. I got plenty of suggestions and playgroup ideas. I have abby on plenty of waiting lists and we will see what happens. I am going to dinner with a group of moms at church. I am hoping i can make some new friends.

No comments: