Thursday, June 29, 2006

The next step

I was thinking last night about how much Guy and I have gone through in the first year of our marriage and it was a little crazy. We got married, found out we were pregnant, bought a house, moved to Illinois, Guy got a new job, got a rescue dog, got two rescue cats, had Abby, and now we are selling a house and moving back to DC. We went through about every life change you can go through in a year...not to mention the first year of our marriage. I am so lucky to have met Guy and married him. I love my husband so so very much! He has become my rock and I could not get through each day without him. Our family is very lucky to have him as a Dad, husband, and provider. I don't think I tell him enough how much he is appreciated, but he really is. We love you very much Guy!!! I know the next step in our life ( moving back to DC) will be a little challenging but so much fun.

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

what a sweet blessing! what a sweet wife!
mk