Wednesday, March 01, 2006

February 27, 2006

I kept saying she looked like a gloworm. you can barely see the light, but this was her phototherapy blanket for her jaundice. needless to say she hated it.


hanging out in my bouncy seat looking really yellow from my jaundice.



Jodie was our second visitor. She was so sweet to come and visit. Abby really liked her godmother.

BB saying goodbye to Abby. I thought i was going to have a panic attack when she left, but so far we are doing just fine. I do call her everyday with questions and updates.

BB with Abby( who is screaming her head off) very early in the morning.
BB was our first visitor. She was such a big help!!! Abby kept us both up all night the first night.

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

what a beautiful baby!!! she looks like you barrie! mk