Tuesday, January 24, 2006

January 24, 2006

I am 38 weeks and 3 days!! I went to the OB today and everything is looking good. My stomach measured 36 which is much better than before. Her heart rate was in the 130's and we didn't hear as many skipped beats today. I am going back in one week. He is going to strip my membranes( pulling the bag of water away from the wall) to help get things started. I am crossing my fingers she will start doing something soon. We are really getting excited!! Everything in the babies room is finished and ready for her. I am starting to pack my bag for the hospital, and her car seat is in the car. I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

hmmm- nat, that is nurse barrie sounding cool when she really means that he is going to break her water! Barrie- so glad to hear that abby is doing well... show us some more pictures! of you, your belly (before it is gone), and the nursery! love - mk